Introduction to Naturopathic Beekeeping
Next intake of student starts in November 2020
Join the waiting list for the next Naturopathic Beekeeping course
PLUS access my FREE Ebook
Learn how to
In a sustainable and Naturopathic way...
By attending this course you will become equipped with all you need to know to get yourself started with keeping bees in a natural and sustainable way.
All the information during workshops will be downloadable in an easy to read and refer back to format for you to refer to whenever you need in the future. With live interactive sessions you will have first hand access to Paula's personal experience, helping you solve any problems with your existing colonies.
Paula's approach is unique and based on her practical management of colonies for both herself and that of her clients, including The Newt in Somerset.
With Paula's experienced Bee Team, you'll also receive a wealth of experience not found anywhere else offering a range of options for hive types and methods personalised to suit YOU and YOUR needs, supporting your very own bees.
This course is for you if:
* You want to get started but don't know how
*or you want to have a deeper connection and understanding of your own bees
* You want a virtual hand holding as you learn the basics
* You want to understand why some hives work in different ways to others
* You'd like to take some honey, but only when it suits the bees
* You're interested in the magic of Bees and their connection with Humans
* You want the facts behind a more natural approach
This course is NOT for you if:
* You're only interested in honey production
* You don't believe that we can learn anything from bees
* You don't want to stop using chemical treatments inside your hive, or around your garden
*You already know everything there is to know about Bees!
Skills and knowledge for life
"Paula is such an inspiring and knowledgeable lady, her talks are always full of wisdom and her passion just shines through in all she does."
"Paula is a true Medicine Woman of today's world, knowledge of the natural ancient ways of healing through her specific and deep knowledge of bees together with her connection with the natural rhythms and plants of the earth. She has so much to teach us all"
Support & Resources
Weekly live interactive workshop
All Rights Reserved.